Thursday, September 21

Big city shopping. Evening television.

As they say in my neck o' the woods, "Howdy!" Ok, I don't know if they say that or not. I live in my neck of the woods and I say it, so they might say it too. Or if they don't, they should. *grin* Not up to anything in particular. Drove into 'the big city' today (Lebanon) and did a little shopping, for 'the usual', which would be gas, lotto tickets, and a few groceries, and cat food. Always cat food. They go through about 20 lbs. a week. *sigh* We've tried to ration them, but I don't think there's enough mice, rats, or much for them to hunt. Occasionally we see them with a rabbit, but not often. Seen 'em once or twice with a squirrel, but again, not often and not for quite a while. So, we feed 'em the cat food. Speaking of food, our chickens are either hiding the eggs they lay, or not laying them. We're leaning towards the first thing. Since it's starting to cool off and the days are a bit shorter, we're going to hook the light in the coop back up. Maybe they need more time with bright lights. Not that I'm a huge egg eater, but Rain does like to bake sometimes, especially during the cool months of Fall/Winter, so we kind of need the eggs, ya know?

I most likely won't be on-line much this evening because I plan on watching 'Survivor' and 'CSI Las Vegas'. If there's nothing on after those, I'll probably check for email at that time. But until then... get as much fun out of life as you can, ya hear? *smile*

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

thank you for the post on my blog. I will have a nice weekend with him. he is taking me out to lunch today so that is so kind of him and we plan on watching a dvd tonight. just going to have to live this way for a few weeks.