Saturday, September 2

Bounce Out Blitz, Rated "G" elist, Fencing

I'm posting because I don't have a life and everyone else does. LOL. I'm checking for email, and nobody that I'm interested in is posting any. So what's a guy to do? That's right, he creates his own email. *grin* Thus going for the old axiom, "You shouldn't expect mail if you don't send any". Seriously though, I've read all the email and blogs there were, finished the game of "Bounce Out Blitz" (for the on-line version) that my now sleeping wife started before she layed back down (no, I didn't get her on the 'high score' list), and munched on some more M&Ms. *drooling*

On one list that we are on, but only my wife reads because I've been boycotting it for ages, my wife answered a post where someone asked for a recipe. Well, no one, not even the person who asked the for it, acknowledged her answer. I wrote a letter to said list saying that I was upset that her post was ignored and that she felt offended. Well, because that elist is *SO* G-rated, my post was *denied* because it "could cause an uproar". The whole reason I've been boycotting it is because I was told that because "suck" is a vulgar word (it was in my sig-line ages ago, as in "mean people suck"), I decided I wouldn't post there. So I post today, it's denied, and once again I'm reminded that I don't like the protectionism by the moderators for that list. *sigh* Ah, what the heck, here's my post that was denied...

* Ya know, the fact that *NO ONE* even acknowledged that my wife tried to help, is why she doesn't post much at all. She just got tired of being *IGNORED* when she did post :-( No "thank you's", no nothing, EVER, so why even bother if no one knows you exist?! It seems unless you're one of the "main" posters on this list, your voice isn't heard :-( Yes, I'm upset because I don't like my wife being offended that her help was ignored :-(

Today I think I'll put another T-Post up for the garden fence and then ask Mrs. Wife if she'll help me put the chicken-wire fence around it and the rest of the poles. Other than that, not much planned.

Rambleman

1 comment:

lovelife said...

Well that SUCKS that your post did not get posted . What SUCKS more is that people do not say thank you any more. So that SUCKS. I am on 2 groups which people do not say thank you very much so that SUCKS. I have never heard any one say just the word Sucks is a bad word. But i guess if you said like Suck my **** or stuff like that in a post i can see where it might be seen as bad. Tell Rain I would of posted her a thank you.

Well do not let your day SUCK.
I think I used The word Suck a few times and only 1 time was it kind of bad lol.
nice to get your post do not have your email or maybe i could email you hell i am just a stranger lol.