Tuesday, September 5

Town trip, garden, mowing, doctor, wood

We drove into town and got 5 gallons of mower-gas, 2 lottery tickets, 4 candy bars, 4 colas, a new sprinkler, and my prescription. *grin* Not necessarily in that order though :-) Later I mowed the yard in front of the house, which took me about 3 hours or so. Maybe a little less, maybe a little more. In other words, I wasn't keeping track of how long I was out there. While I was doing that, Rain and our dear daughter, also known as DD, were picking up those rocks I told you about yesterday, and putting them around the outside of the garden fence. Tomorrow afternoon, after we get home from the doctor, I'll mow the back yard, which should only take me a couple of hours. *grin*

This evening I called 'the wood guy' to ask how much a cord of wood would be, delivered. He said it would be $120, so we have to drive to the bank in Lebanon to get the money, which will take us "about an hour". Just like the amount of time it take them to make glasses.LOL. That means we have to go there and then drive all the way back to Buffalo for the dr's appointment at 1 p.m. Lots of driving starting just before noon. Good thing I like to drive. But still wish we didn't have to make that long round trip, because that just means we'll need gas for the van sooner. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do though.

1 comment:

TheyDHD said...

Wowza! That's one heck of a productive day. Congrats!