Monday, September 25

Peacher-creature. Mowing. SOB friend

Peach (aka: Peacher-creature)

It's been a while since I posted a picture, and since I took this incredibly cute one just the other night, I figured it would be a good one to blog. *smile* As you can see, she's a bit too big for that box, but of course that didn't stop her. Peach (aka: Peacher-creature) stayed there for quite a while, so she was obviously comfortable.

Haven't been up to a whole hell of a lot, just doing that thing called "life". Been to the store a couple of times for this, that, and the other thing. Today I mowed a goodly portion of the place. Got all of the area directly in front of the house done, and most of the back. There's still one field that I usually mow, but since it's getting late in the mowing season, I may or may not get it done. In fact, the mowing I did today was the last for this year. Wasn't even going to do that, but my wife decided that "one more time just to neaten the place up" would be the thing to do. Not being one to question "the boss", I did it. *grin* Actually, I asked two days ago, Saturday I think, if I should mow one more time, she said no. Then later that evening she decided, "Okay, one more time". Sheesh, women! *smile*

I got one load of laundry completely done earlier today, now I just need to put the stuff that's in the dryer on hangers and such.

A good friend of mine won an "SOB" blogging title. You can checkout Whimsperation's blog  if you want to know why. She's an excellent blogger :-) Some day I hope to be in her league. *shy smile*

Okay, well, I've got a few emails to read, so I'll let you go... for now...until next time. Bye!

Tags: , , ,

4 comments:

TheyDHD said...

Yeah, want to see how I used to blog? *laugh* visit http://www.livejournal.com/kryistina Now that's some pretty sad and whiny blogging. *chuckle*

I've gotten a LOT better over the years. I blog to get used to writing so that I can finally write those books that people want me to. *smile* Before I started blogging, I had trouble writing emails!

And I think you blog great :D

lovelife said...

Hi your cat is so cute. Lookes like our cat that has gone missing for the last 2 months.

Todd said...

lovelife wrote "Lookes like our cat that has gone missing for the last 2 months."

Sorry to hear that :-( Well, sometimes they do come back, we've had that happen anyway. Hope for the best.


Read this on her site

Todd said...

whimsperation wrote on
my blog Yeah, want to see how I used to blog? *laugh* visit http://www.livejournal.com/kryistina
Now that's some pretty sad and whiny blogging. *chuckle*


Well, that link no longer exists :-( So I'll just have to take your word for it :-)
See on

her site