Saturday, June 10

Can't sleep. DSL. Qumana 3.0 again

Ever go to bed and just lay there, knowing you need to get some sleep, but can't doze-off? Well, that's what happened to me last night and again this morning (1:45 am). Very frustrating, sort of. I don't know if it's because:

  1. �I ate too much sugar (I low-carb, usually) this evening,
  2. That I took a 1/2 pill of Provigil about 1 o'clock Friday afternoon,
  3. Or because I checked the availability of DSL in our area and am just too excited to sleep, because according to the on-line checker, we are.

I suppose it could be any one of them, or a combination of them all. Probably the latter.

Well, I'm trying Qumana 3.0 again. I just really like being able to "justify" the paragraphs, which I can't do with Zoundry unless I edit the html manually, and that's kind of a pain. I am pretty good at it though, so it went/goes quick. Another reason I wasn't using Qumana is because there's no way to choose the font size. But you can't in Zoundry either, unless again, you do it manually, paragraph by paragraph. I see with this that you can simply "increase" the font size under the "format" option. I'll be trying that before I send this. I guess I won't. I just checked, and it actually says, "Increase or decrease indent). One other minor thing with Qumana is that you can't add to the dictionary if the spell checker says a word is misspelled. You only have the choice of choosing one of their suggestions, or just leaving it, which I suppose isn't a big deal either. Oops, wrong again. You just can't right-click and add your word, but if you click the checkmark up top, when it flags a word, you can add it to the dictionary. Yeah, yeah, yeah, gimme a break, I just downloaded it a couple of hours ago. *grin*

Okay, I guess I should go ahead and send this. Later!

Rambleman

No comments: