Wednesday, June 7

Hostetlers. Save-A-Lot. Mower gas. Sonic. Blogspot. Yahoogroups.

All we did yesterday was go to Hostetler feed store and get some chicken feed (2 bags). Stopped at Save-A-Lot and bought some meat using our food stamps. Bought 3 gallons of gas for our riding mower, which cost us $8 (ridiculous!). Plus we also went to Sonic and got 4 junior banana splits (yum!). Then we came home, fed the chickens, unloaded the van, and did "the usual", which included playing video games (kids), watching TV (kids and us), and read some email, and I played on changing a few things on my website. Nothing all that exciting, to be honest.

One thing I tried to do was verify a new email addy for yahoogroups, but that just ain't happening because I'm not getting the verification email for some reason. Thought maybe it just took a while, so since I didn't get it last night, thought maybe I'd get it this morning, but as of right now... nothing. The reason I want to be able to post with a new email addy is because I can set-up my blogspot blog to automatically send my entries to one email addy. So, I was thinking that I would have it sent to the email I can't verify, and then have that addy forward it to my blog group on yahoogroups and then to the other groups I usually post it too. Maybe I'll get that verification email later (crossing fingers) and can then test it.

When we were out the other day doing some grocery shopping, we had planned on stopping then and getting gas in the mower's gas can, but we decided that we would just siphon some gas out of the Intrepid because it has a half tank of gas, and that would save us some money. Well, I couldn't get the siphoning hose into the tank TO siphon it, and that's why we had to get some gas yesterday. Today I'll be doing some mowing. Woo-hoo! :-)

Rambleman

Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: