Saturday, June 24

No sleepy, sleepy

I just could NOT sleep. Just laying there thinking, and thinking, and thinking some more. It's quite annoying actually. I even took my bedtime snooze pill that generally helps me get to sleep. But this morning... no go. Whah!
Thinking about stuff to do...
Like, bring the giant wall-hanging of the bird with long multi-colored tail feathers in, and hang it on the wall of course (what's that called?). Oh yeah, a Peacock! Trying to decide whether I want to use duct tape somehow. Or if I'd rather go the easy route and use staples. I'm leaning towards the tape, which is actually painter's tape, not the duct kind. That's new-this-year paint on that wall, don't really want to fill it full of holes just yet. Ya know?
Also thinking about trying to figure out where the break (if there is one, and it's not just that the switches themselves crapped out) in the wires from the switches in the kid's closet to a junction box in the attic is, again. I'm hoping it's just the switches, but I'm pretty sure it's the wires. Can't remember if I checked the wires, or just the switches last time. Brain fart!
Want to take the exercise machine up to the upstairs room, and a boom box to listen to while we're working out. May to that today, haven't decided, but think we will.
Considering putting the chicken-wire fence around Rain's garden spot. Wasn't going to do that before, since we planned on moving... but now...?
There ya go, that's why I couldn't sleep. Besides just not being sleepy.
Rambleman

No comments: