Saturday, June 3

Shaving. Meeting. Son's ear. Comfortable cat picture

I don't really have much to say. Today has been pretty uneventful, for the most part. We got some trashed burned and some TV watched. That and I took a shower. Later, after my face-skin is dry, I'll shave.

As far as I know the plan is still to meet some friends in Springfield tomorrow. Unfortunately, we only know what time, but don't know where. We've sent emails, but have as yet to get answers.

The pool is looking MUCH better since I scrubbed the bottom yesterday afternoon, and added a little algaecide and clarifier. I'll probably vacuum it Monday or Tuesday, depending on if we go shopping Monday or not. If we do, then I'll do it on Tuesday.

The boy's ear was still bothering him a little last night before bedtime, so my wife peroxided it again (it didn't foam NEARLY as much as it did a couple of days ago) and put some pain-reliever drops in it. His ear is not hot or red, just a little painful, which the peroxide is making sure is clean and the drops are stopping the pain. We're pretty sure he's on the mend, but if it's still bothering him next week, we'll think about taking him to the doctor. Although, last time we took him in for his ear, he gave us some drops and a prescription for Zyrtec (I think). So, I believe what we're doing is what he needs.

A couple more chicks have hatched. We can see a couple of them peaking out from under mamma if we're quick. Don't even know how many there are under her, but we do know there were 9 eggs under her.

Rain saw Trippy, one of our cats laying with his butt on the shelf above the main shelf and took this picture

This is Trippy

Rambleman

No comments: