Saturday, June 10

DSL, dull day

I called CenturyTel to ask if we could now get DSL in our area. He said no. He then told me to call back again in maybe 2 months. I said, "But I a checked on-line this morning and it said we could, but we needed to have some sort of manual check or something done". Then he told me to call another number (1-800-201-4099) and talk to them, that maybe they can look into it. I thanked him, and then called the #. But they're only there Mon-Fri, 9-5. So, I get to try and not think about it over the weekend, and just call Monday. When we went into town the other day and the phone-men were working by the highway, we were wondering if they were installing another DSL box on the tower. So maybe.

The rest of my day was pretty dull. Took a nap because 3-4 hours of sleep just weren't enough. The nap lasted a couple of hours, and felt GOOD. There's a load of laundry, done, in the dryer and another one in the washer. Guess how my evening is going to go. LOL. Also got some trash burned. WOO-HOO!

Rambleman

No comments: