Tuesday, June 20

Swimming to cool

Wowzers! Is it HOT!! I was sitting in the living room on the sofa watching TV. I thought to myself, "Self, there's GOT to be a way to cool off". Then the smart me said, "Uh, yeah! You've got a swimming pool outside!" *grin* So, I went out there and turned the pump on to recirculate and filter the bugs out (or at least off the top). While I was out there I skimmed as many as I could reach with the blue skimmer on the end of the pole. Once that was done, I came in, put my suit on, grabbed a towel off of the shelf in the bathroom, and headed for the pool. Once there, I dove in. Let me tell ya, it felt GREAT! *smile* While in the water I walked around with the skimmer a bit more and scooped more dead bugs, and more, and more. I realized that walking around was stirring the ones that had sank, from the bottom, so I dove under and scooped the bottom bugs. Got A LOT more. That's pretty much been all the excitement for the day. Too danged hot to do much else. Cheers!

Rambleman

No comments: