Wednesday, June 14

Noisy cat. Doctor appointment.

Woke-up at a little after 7 this morning to find I was the only one still in bed. Knowing that it's NOT my wife's week to get up early, I got up. That's when I found out that not only had she gotten up, but she went outside to feed and water the chickens with my daughter. After a few minutes, I put my boots on and got ready to go out, but they were already on their way back in. I guess the reason my DW was up was because one of the cats, Latte', had figured out that if he sits outside the bedroom window and meows long enough that someone will get up. Since my DW doesn't sleep very deeply, she was the one that got up. It was close to 7 at that point, so she stayed up, and had planned on just letting me sleep. Well, knowing it's my turn this week, I got up. When she went back to bed at 7:30, I checked with my DD to find out if it would be okay for me to lay back down, she said it was, so I did. Unfortunately, I couldn't get back to sleep, and here I am.

Not a lot going on at the moment. I have an appointment with my primary care physician this afternoon. Oh, don't worry, I'm not sick or having any unusual problems. I need a prescription renewed because the one that the doctor before him wrote me has expired. I found that out when I called in the prescription to the pharmacy, and they told me they couldn't fill it because it had been over a year (not much) since it was first written. Apparently according to federal law the pharmacy can't do any refills if the original 'scription in more than 1 year old. When I called the nurse practitioner to do the renewal, she said that she can't do it, that a doctor has to. Well, since he's new there and hasn't seen me, he wants me to come in and talk about it before he writes the prescription.

Rambleman

No comments: