Thursday, August 17

Brain picture, chocolate cookies, short hose

Okay, I know I promised you a picture of my brain, from my copy of the MRI results. I must warn you though, the one I'm going to show is pretty weird. LOL. But, this is me without my head-skin. *grin*

Rambleman's brain

Today we went and did some grocery shopping, but before we did that, we stopped at the bank, a store for lottery tickets, and a store for Rain's cigarettes. We made a deal after I quit smoking, and that deal is that every time she buys herself a carton, I get $5 dollars because I don't smoke. I just want to see how quickly it adds up. Well, I had $15 saved because of our deal, so I treated us to breakfast at Sonic. The only thing different than what we usually get was that Rain, DD, and I all got chocolate cokes, that were delicious. *smile* Then we went grocery shopping. Didn't get much, but got enough to hopefully get us through till it's close to payday, which is the beginning of September.

I have had an upset tummy all day -called diarrhea. I believe it's from the "generic" brand of chocolate oreo cookies that we had for supper last night. I obviously had WAY too many, and I paid for it DEARLY :-( I should know better! Well, I feel better now, and have sworn-off chocolate oreo-type cookies for a while (till we get the next package. lol).

I did manage to get the porch hosed off. Didn't get water added to the pool because the hose that I spliced and added to the chain of hoses we already had isn't long enough :-( And I gave away ALL the EXTRA hose pieces we had. *sigh* So, to get more water into the pool, we're going to have to fill 5-gallon buckets one at a time and dump them in. We're thinking we'll get a few buckets, then with all 4 of us working together, we'll do the "conveyor belt" thing to get each bucket into the pool. Hopefully it won't take long.

Rambleman

2 comments:

lovelife said...

Hi that is a cool pic. I think if i had one done it would be blank lol

Sorry you got sick. I am not doing any better found out today I can handel splinda at all due to it having the same stuff as the other stuff i got sick on.
O i tryed green tea and hated it lol
guess i am stuck with water lol

TheyDHD said...

You gotts nice teef mister. An' I gotts sum hoze if'n ya want's it. *laugh*

Seriously, that's a really neat picture. :D