Tuesday, August 15

King Celebi and Comfy Twitch, and stuff

King Celebi on his throan

I saw him sitting on this chair last night and thought, "Perfect! He looks like he's sitting on a throne." *smile* So of course I had to take a picture :-)

Twitch at her most comfortable

Pretty self-explanatory, but I'd just like to add that this is how she lays *most* of the time.

Well, the night before last I said to Rain, "I wish we could go somewhere tomorrow, I'm having an attack of cabin fever". So yesterday we went into town and got a couple of lottery tickets, a bottle of soda (that was suppose to be for the wasp trap, but we drank it all), a thing of pre-sweetened kool-aid for the wasp trap, candy bars for each of us, and some store brand chocolate oreo-type cookies, and came home. I just needed to get out, and felt better once we got home. *smile*

I got a couple loads of laundry done, the porch hosed off (got most of the chicken shit off of it) so that hopefully there won't be as many flies hanging around the door. I also hacked down a few weeds around the chicken coop. Also, I put a board over the hole that allowed access to the ceiling of the small shed. Had been leaving it open, but we had noticed one of the chicken trying to go broody in there. Well, she finally did, and hatched two chicks while she was up there, before we even realized she was up there. She's now in a broody cage with her two babies and doing well, and that won't happen again because of me. Muah-ha-ha-ha. Oh, did I mention I *finally* fixed the door to the chicken coop as well? I have now. *smile* It really wasn't a "big" fix, one of the door-support boards had come loose several months ago. And... while I was in "fix-it" mode, I also plugged the holes into the compost bin so the chickens can't get in there.

That's pretty much how I spent my day yesterday. Later!

Rambleman

3 comments:

TheyDHD said...

Oh my gosh, the cats are so adorable! *grin*

Unknown said...

We are going to advertise our kitten giveaway this weekend. I wish we could keep them all, but the landlord would not have any of it. And to be honest, we just can't afford to keep a dozen cats.

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. Much preparation for the beginning school year. Today I have a meeting with the new-to-us School Director and although I'm not scared, I'm plenty nervous after the fiasco of last year! Will check in later ((hugs))

Todd said...

Alyx said...

"I'm sorry I haven't been on lately. Much preparation for the beginning school year. Today I have a meeting with the new-to-us School Director and although I'm not scared, I'm plenty nervous after the fiasco of last year! Will check in later ((hugs))"

Well, I hope your meeting with the new-2-u director goes well. *hugs back attcha*