Friday, August 25

Food deal for the poor. Survivor

Howdy! Don't have much to say, as nothing has been happening since Don left. Although, we did get some rain today, and lots of thunder, and a little bit of lightening. Right now however, the sun is shining and it's around 80*F outside, at least that's what the little Weatherbug temperature display says. I don't know what the actual temp. outside is, don't suppose it really matters. I've been feeling kind of "blah" for two days now. Not really depressed, just like I'm not interested in doing anything, and nothing seems interesting. I've been tired. Don't know why really, probably because I don't feel like I have anything that needs to be done, so I'm feeling unproductive.

Oh, I suppose I could do a load of laundry. The kids did bring a full laundry basket out of their bedroom and put it on the dryer. It's about time to clean the chimney of the wood-stove, to get it ready for winter wood burning, but that doesn't *need* to be done until, probably October sometime. I'll probably get it done this weekend if it's not too hot.

Tomorrow we got to go to the Methodist church in Buffalo. No, we're not going to services. LOL. We have to go pick up the order of food we paid $25 for a couple of weeks ago. For that $25, we get...


Food Menu

Not a bad deal. Should last us at least a month.

In upcoming things to look forward to, we'll (hopefully) be getting a visit from a family that we haven't seen in FAR too long, over a year I believe, on Monday. Really, REALLY looking forward to that. Their visit is the main reason we wanted to have the snowcone flavorings, you know, some kind of treat for them, besides just our presence. *grin*

That's really all I've got to write about. The kids unloaded the dishwasher, Rain is making a loaf of bread, and you know where I am and what I'm doing. The cats are just lazing around, as is the dog. The chickens are probably just killing time waiting for us to come out and feed them. LOL. I swear they know how to tell time!

Rambleman

P.S. Found out today that the new season of "Survivor" starts on September 15th! Woo-Hoo! :-)

No comments: