Wednesday, August 16

Proof of brain, Visit of friends, Google Analytics

Today was a good day. Went to the doctor and discussed the MRI results for the MRI I had done on July 17th. Basically, what he showed us is that I have no new lesions (also known as points of light) in my brain. I did buy copies of the MRI on CD, so I'll post one tomorrow night. Perhaps even in the afternoon, after I've had time to look at them myself and figure out what "view" to show you. *grin* I haven't looked at the CD yet, so I don't know what's on it. If it's the same (and it should be) as what he showed me on his computer in the examination room, then I'm sure I can show you a cool one. *smile*

After the visit at the doctor, we went and visited with Whimsperation and her family. We LOVED her/their yarden (garden in the yard). As usual, we forgot to take the camera with us, so I can't show you any pictures of it. Darn! One of these days I will remember to take the camera with me, but since we take so many pictures at home, I don't think to take them anywhere else (no, I have no idea why). Anyway, they are STILL a really COOL bunch o' people. The kids all played in their bedroom, and we sat and talked with K and Keebler. After they finally convinced us (reminded us really) that they had enough food to feed us with, they fried us some really good ham, and we all had a couple of sandwiches with all the fixins. *drool* Plus of course we had cola, which I'm sorry so say, made me go to the bathroom more times than I usually do in a few hours when I drink just water. *grin* I know, too much info., huh? LOL The bunnies are all really cute, friendly, and very, very soft. *smile* And the rats were all very, very cute too. Although Rain just can't handle the site of their tails. *grin* She said if it weren't for "the tails", they wouldn't be so bad. LOL. I thought they were cute anyway. *smile* We took some stuff to them that they had forgotten when they visited a couple of weeks ago, and took them 5 dozen farm-fresh chicken eggs. Now we've got a little more room in our fridge. *smile* But now they have to visit us after they run out, or get close to running out of eggs, to bring us our egg cartons back so we can send they home with more (unless our chickens continue to keep hiding their eggs). Or anytime before that would be cool too. *hint*

While there, she turned me onto something called Analytics that Google provides, that keeps track of people who link to your blog (or any page of your personal web site), and where they're from in the world. It even shows how many people have viewed your blog or web site, and how many/who has subscribed to the RSS feed.. I just signed-up a few hours ago, so don't have many statistics to look at... yet. *smile*

Rambleman

No comments: