Monday, August 7

Day 4 of not smoking. Pool cleaning. Yard mowing.

I know it's only the fourth day of not smoking, but here is what I've discovered so far...

  • I'm not coughing because I don't have any more phlegm.
  • I have more energy.
  • I'm coping with the heat better.
  • I'm in a better mood - consistently.
  • I am thinking clearer (I think) :-)

We added a bunch more water to the pool today, and I vacuumed the worse parts. It appears as though some of the spots are probably harder to clean because of the lime in the water (guessing). But I scrubbed / vacuumed as best as I could. We'll be buying some concentrated algae remover / killer the next time we go shopping, later this week. And I got stung by a wasp not long after I started cleaning the pool. It got me HARD, even drew blood, the bastard! Rain came in the house and brought some lemon juice out to the pool and squirted it on my arm, and the pain was gone practically instantaneously. YAY!

Not long after the pool thing, I did some mowing. Did the backyard mostly, because when I was barefoot and taking something to the trash barrel, I decided the grass needed to be mowed. *grin* So I did that for about 45 minutes, and the heat didn't bother me all that much, in fact very little. Who knew quitting smoking would make THAT much of a difference? *grin*

Okay, I think that's enough blabbing for now. Take care of yerself, ya hear? *smile*

Rambleman

1 comment:

lovelife said...

ok so a question for you why did you wish to stop smoking. Storm smokes and i sure wish he would stop.