Wednesday, August 2

Heat and cat medicine

So, you've clicked your way all the way to my blog page only to find out I didn't say anything you haven't heard already, or didn't care about in the first place. So sorry. *maniacal grin*

Since it's too hot outside for *me* to do anything without putting my life in danger, I've been sitting *inside* doing pretty much nothing. Oh sure, I've watched plenty of television, and I've showered & shaved. But what have I gotten done, when you really think about it? What have *you* gotten done?

Ooh, yeah, and I treated one of the cats with ear mites, with some ear mite medicine. She did NOT like that having drops of that in her ears! :-( But in the end, perhaps she'll grow to understand that as traumatic as it was, my true intention was to make her healthier. So far, every one we've treated has forgiven us. *smile* The one we did today has had a rough month or two. She was, we think,  bitten by something and her wound is healing *very* slowly :-( It is getting better though. And of course she has ear mites, so she's been scratching behind one of her ears and made it raw. Poor thing. We have some salve to put on it, once she comes in and will let us touch her again. I've put that on her before, and of course she didn't like it and fought me while I put it on her self-inflicted wound. Sometimes it's rough being a parent, and you hurt the ones you love the most, or at least that's the saying.

Rambleman

No comments: