Tuesday, August 29

Monitor going out

Everything *was* going pretty good today, that is until I got out of the shower and came over to the computer to check for email. What's wrong? You ask? Well, apparently our monitor has decided that a little over a year since we bought it, is long enough to be working at 100%. You see, everything is now PINK. *frown* I've tried shutting it down and letting it rest, but that didn't help. I've tried restarting the computer, no change. I've tried adjusting the color, it's not that. So, looks like we're stuck with pink. *sigh* it's not that I don't like pink, but I like other colors as well.

We plan, as far as I know, to drive into town and get a small bag of cat food, that'll get them through till Friday.

It looks like it may rain today. Well, it is getting increasingly cloudy with dark looking, possibly rain-clouds. It's a nice cool day because of that. WOO-HOO!

Take care of your monitors, they don't last forever!

Rambleman

No comments: