Saturday, August 5

Day #1 and 2. Sci-fi channel show. Pool (again)

Okay, here we go. Guess I'll write a bit more today than I did yesterday. The reason I was so "short" yesterday was because it was my *first* day as a non-smoker. Needless to say, I was cranky, irritable, depressed, and in general not in the mood to say much. Another reason I was so brief was because when I started writing I was thinking how only a *couple* of people *ever* comment anyway, so why write to people who don't really care whether I write a long or short post! Like I said, I was CRANKY. Plus I was also thinking, "Nobody else is writing, so I won't either!" Keep in mind, this is only DAY #2, so I'm STILL not "Mister Happy", but not nearly as bad as I was yesterday, especially yesterday for the first four or five hours. I did get better towards the evening hours, or at least *I* thought I did. *smile* But today I'm feeling more "together", so I'm okay :-)

Didn't get much done yesterday. In fact, didn't get anything done, other than the usual stuff like feeding the chickens. Watched a lot of TV though. We watched a new show on the Sci-Fi channel called, "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?". It was okay, different for sure. It's like any other reality show though, the people we think should go home don't, and the people we want to stay, go home. I think they know that and play with our minds. *grin*

Rain offered to vacuum the pool yesterday, but because her back was bothering her, she didn't get it done. That's okay. I guess I can do it now. The only reason she offered was because I snapped yesterday and said something like, "I wish I wasn't the ONLY one that vacuumed the pool!" I wasn't suggesting SHE do it though, I was implying that I wished one of the KIDS would at least OFFER to help. Like I said, I was CRANKY!

Oh yeah, and we heard from one of our best friends, which was awesome!

Rambleman

No comments: