Tuesday, August 22

Pictures: Acorns, Wild Plums, Fridge Eggs

Ya know, me and Rain were out walking around the perimeter of the place to let the coyotes, or whichever other animals might need to know, that we were there.

Wild Plums

That's we we got up front and noticed some plums on that wild plum tree that we hadn't seen in the past.






Acorns

Then we came to another tree with something on it that we hadn't seen there before, acorns, and big ones.







I took a bunch of other pictures, like one of some of the apples on our apple tree, one of our chickens, one of one of our 3 ducks, but I didn't want to completely slow the loading of this page down, so I'm just telling you about them. *evil grin* I did want to show you this one, of the cartons of eggs in our fridge, mostly because Whimsperation mentioned that after they bought eggs that the top shelf of their fridge looked like ours. So Here's ours.Fridge eggs..





Rambleman

Technorati : , ,

6 comments:

TheyDHD said...

Do I need to whimper, now that you've changed my name? *giggle* Just teasing.

Those acorns are on a white oak. They have less tannin in them and so are less bitter. Make flour! Wheee!

Well, plant a bunch too, those are pretty rare around these parts.

I'd happily take a couple hundred good acorns off of ye just for planting purposes. :D

lovelife said...

Hi thank you for the birthday wish. I stayed in bed tell 1030 am. Guess i better get up and try to at least do dishes on my bday lol

Todd said...

"Whimspiration said...

Do I need to whimper, now that you've changed my name? *giggle* Just teasing."


Nope, but just for you, your name is once again Whimsperation. *smile*

"I'd happily take a couple hundred good acorns off of ye just for planting purposes."

When you come up to visit, you're welcome to as many as you want :-)

Todd said...

"Hi thank you for the birthday wish. I stayed in bed tell 1030 am. Guess i better get up and try to at least do dishes on my bday lol"

You're welcome. But I don't think you should do work on your birthday. Can't you talk Storm into doing them? *smile*

lovelife said...

ok that made me so happy because its so funny. Storm has never done dishes in the 4 years i have lived with him. lol
even when i was in the hosp he saved them for me to do when i got home. So doing them today is fine with me.
thank you for making me LOL

Todd said...

" At 11:02 AM, lovelife said...

ok that made me so happy because its so funny. Storm has never done dishes in the 4 years i have lived with him. lol"


OH, LOL, who'd a thunk? Well, it was a thought anyway. *smile*