Sunday, August 6

Questions from a friend - answered

Questions from a friend - answered

1. Elaborate on your default icon.

I just wanted people to know that I'm Pagan, so I chose the Pentagram.

2. What's your current relationship status?

With who? I have a relationship with my son, daughter, and wife.

3. Ever have a near-death experience?

No :-(

4. Name an obvious quality you have.

I'm a smartass.

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?

None.

6. Any celeb you would marry?

No.

7. Who will cut and paste this first?

Don't know. Could be Bequi, Kryistina, or Chasing_Dani.

8. Name someone with the same birthday as you.

No idea.

9. Do you have a crush on someone?

Yes, Rain, my wife :-)

10. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?

Actually, no.

11. Have you ever been in a fight?

Only on the Internet.

12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?

No.

13. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?

Their smile.

14. What do you usually order from Starbucks?

I don't.

15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

Don't think so.

16. Say something totally random about yourself.

Can't think of anything.

17. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Nope.

18. Do you wear a watch? What kind?

Sometimes. Whatever's the least expensive.

19. Do you have anything pierced?

Yes, my left ear. Well, it needs to be re-pierced.

20. Do you have any tattoos?

No.

21. Do you like pain?

No, but I'm not afraid of it either.

22. Do you like to shop?

Only when I have money. I hate "window shopping".

23. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

A cola from a Cola machine.

24. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?

Don't remember.

25. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

Receptionist at doctors office.

26. What is on your desktop background?

 Ocean, sailboat, clouds, and palm trees.

27. What is the background on your cell phone?

There isn't one.

28. Do you like redheads?

Yeah.

29. Do you know any twins?

No.

30. Do you have any weird relatives?

All of them.

31. What was the last movie you watched?

Legally Blond

32. What was the last book you read?

This Perfect Day.

No comments: