Sunday, August 13

Cat-trapped. Hose-fix. Kids. Blog questions.

I don't have anything to say really, so I figured I'd show you the predicament I was in last night while sitting on the sofa. I was *thoroughly* trapped on the sofa by cats. Don't they look comfy? *grin* That's Mae (sp?) (pronounced: My) on my head, and Rocky on my lap :-)

Me, Mai, and Rocky

I did get a *little* bit done yesterday, and I do mean a little. I got a hose that had blown a hole, fixed. We had a couple of things that you can use to splice the pieces of the hose without holes, together. See, we're going to need to add water to the pool before I can vacuum it again, and we didn't have a long enough train of hoses to reach all the way to the pool, so now we do.  *grin*

The kids are doing really well with their learning. The 13 year old is getting really good at her cursive, and our 10 year old is doing really well with his multiplication. I'm really proud of them both.

I got a couple of questions for ya. If someone posts their blog to an email list, should you comment on the list, or at the blog site? Also, if someone comments on your blog, should you reply on your blog too (so they'll come back to check for a reply), or go to their blog to reply so they get your reply in an email (provided their settings are set to do that)?

Rambleman

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Say what? LoL

lovelife said...

looks like your cats are doing well lol
sounds like you did get some stuff done.