Tuesday, August 8

Protein and wasps

Well, I apparently didn't eat some protein soon enough, because I feel really cranky for some reason. *sigh* We did just get through eating supper (chicken and corn on the cob), so I should be feeling better really soon. *crossing fingers*

Didn't do much today except drive into town and get some cigs for Rain, and also to get something to go with supper, which was the corn. And strawberries for desert. *smile* Technically, according to the way we want to be eating, we shouldn't have eaten the corn. We want to eventually eat primarily meat, some fruits and veggies thrown in when they're in season, no processed sugars, nor grains. You guessed it though, we're not fanatical about it. *grin*

Other than that, we set-up a wasp-trap in the big shed. We're doing it primarily because they've (wasps) managed to build a good sized nest (maybe 2) above the door, on the inside. We're hoping we'll catch enough so we can knock the nest down, or spray it (once we get some spray) without as much running for my life (cuz you know I'll be the one to deal with it). LOL.

I got a haircut, actually several hundred of them, but only on the sides of my head, not the back. Then, since it was still hot and sunny outside, I went skinny-dipping to rinse all the loose hair-dust off of me. *smile* And no, the kids didn't see me, in case you were worried about that. *grin*

And now to finish my strawberries and get this thing uploaded :-)

Rambleman

P.S. Yes, I am feeling better :-)

No comments: